Sunday, December 17, 2006

Excellent Blog: David's Software Development Survival Guide

Hi everybody.

I just came across this blog: David's Software Development Survival Guide. I like it a lot and if you like my blog (more or less), you'll like that one too.

David writes about similar topics as I write. His material is very informative, very practical. It clearly shows that he's been around and learned a thing or two (and more). He provides a good mix of theory and practice, formal and informal. Highly recommended. I have also blogrolled him (on the right). Take a look.

Keep up the good work David and thanks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technorati Tags: , , ,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: